07+ WR Headlight

3 replies to this topic
  • Parx_400

Posted November 29, 2009 - 01:59 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know someone in Australia has a bunch of brand new ones he is selling. Shipped to the US it came out to $153 USD. I know some of you have been looking for them to put on the older bikes. You have to message him on ebay Australia since his account is not set up for international buyers.

http://cgi.ebay.com....6#ht_1088wt_854

• Parx_400

Posted November 29, 2009 - 05:25 PM

BTW, can some one tell me what kind of plug is on the 07+ light? I need to get the other side for my 05.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 06_WR_450

Posted November 29, 2009 - 08:50 PM

Is there an advantage to the newer light other than it looks cool and would make a good spare? I'm wondering if it takes the same bulb, or better/brighter bulb?

• Parx_400

Posted November 29, 2009 - 10:11 PM

Bulb is different. Old light uses H4, New one uses H6m.

I don't think it works any better, it just looks cooler.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.