Engine noise fix

1 reply to this topic
  • sabin

Posted April 28, 2003 - 10:59 AM

Well after I submerged my wr in a river, I changed the oil 5 times to clear the engine, but noticed some strange engine noise like conrod excessive free play :D, but after I investigate further I found out that the radiator guard (original) has braked loose on the side to the frame and vibrates like hell. I just fixed it and my engine is now quite as before :)

BTW I cleared the engine with some cheap Shell car oil and my transmission/clutch began to work like hell. After about 400km with my lovely motul oil it is finally ok now :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ThumperWR450F

Posted April 28, 2003 - 02:19 PM

glad to hear you got it straightened out !! :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.