Any Kachina results yet???

25 replies to this topic
  • endozen

Posted April 30, 2003 - 02:11 AM

The flyer is out for Boot Hill on the TSCEC website. 5 gas stops for A/B riders, 110 miles of rocks! And all this one week before Calamity, hmmm, tough decision ahead.

• endurodog

Posted April 30, 2003 - 02:45 AM

The flyer is out for Boot Hill on the TSCEC website. 5 gas stops for A/B riders, 110 miles of rocks! And all this one week before Calamity, hmmm, tough decision ahead.

Your right, do I take Corona or Coors Light to the lake that weekend :)

• orian

Posted April 30, 2003 - 03:50 AM

Hi" Yes the results are posted. I meet wicked crash also, He's from the Denver area. I camped beside him and used his stove to roast a hamburger , If he checks in, I would liked to chat with him about the race also, and what he thought about the race. I ride a wr250, so I don't read the 426 stuff that much, but may start to, I raced in the turkey enduro a few weeks before and it was a snap compared to the kachina enduro. I made it threw 9 check points and had to drop out, the sand was just to much for me. Hope you did well!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • orian

Posted April 30, 2003 - 04:13 AM

Hi" Wicked, HOW's IT GOING. That Kachina enduro was some hard trail riding. I made it through 9 checks and had to give it up also. I've only been that tired a few times in my life!!! the sand kicked my butt. I fell over in the sand several times too. that sand was tough. I saw several people crashed on the side of the trails, had to stop once and help this guy get his bike off his leg, he was just laying in the middle of the trail not able to move. I am so glad I didn't get off the trail on one of the ridges, i was so tired toward the end that I would have never got my bike back on the trail. I am still very sore, all over--legs--armes--ect. Let me here from you and did the new jetting work out on your bike. I wonder if our buddy finished?????? I did have a blast and maybe next year try it again!!!!!!!!! :)

• Wicked_Crash

Posted April 30, 2003 - 04:24 AM

Nice to meet you down there Orian. I'm gonna have to keep the leftover burger king whopper idea in mind for the next race. Maybe it would make a good power breakfast before the start LOL. I just looked at the results on the TSCEC site, I didn't do as bad as I thought for as far as I made it :). Boot Hill would be fun to go to just to see all the national riders and hear them yell GET OUT OF THE WAY over the roar of a 426 :D.

• Merfman

Posted April 30, 2003 - 06:26 AM

> had to stop once and help this guy get his bike off his leg, he was just laying in the middle of the trail not able to move.

:) was he on a WR450 and screaming like a little girl?

Merf

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.