KYB Kit Suspension (Forks) - Where to Buy

2 replies to this topic
  • MXer74

Posted November 27, 2009 - 05:54 PM

Hello,
Curious if anyone knows where I could buy a set of KYB "Kit" forks? I am building a project bike and only need the forks, no shock or clamps. I know Factory Connection makes a "b" kit and I know Enzo makes some kit stuff. The only hang up is they have to be 48mm sliders. I would really prefer to buy a set of used forks just because I can't afford a new set. Please let me know if you have any information as to where I could find a set of these. PM me please if you have info. Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mywifefarts

Posted November 27, 2009 - 06:00 PM

Hello,
Curious if anyone knows where I could buy a set of KYB "Kit" forks? I am building a project bike and only need the forks, no shock or clamps. I know Factory Connection makes a "b" kit and I know Enzo makes some kit stuff. The only hang up is they have to be 48mm sliders. I would really prefer to buy a set of used forks just because I can't afford a new set. Please let me know if you have any information as to where I could find a set of these. PM me please if you have info. Thanks!

I would try searcing ebay first thing. What bike will they be used on?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted November 27, 2009 - 06:10 PM

Call Noleen. They deal direct with Showa and KYB.

http://shop.noleenj6.com/main.sc

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.