Buffalo Range

3 replies to this topic
  • Derwood

Posted September 04, 2000 - 03:51 PM

To the guys I met at the hills at Buffalo Range. It's great to sit and bench race and meet people who love their bikes and enjoy riding.

------------------
Derwood,
trapped in IL.
I've escaped! I'm heading back to Cali and beautiful Jawbone and Glamis......
99YZ400

• Tim

Posted September 05, 2000 - 05:44 AM

I agree. Are there any other Northern IL YZF's around? I think it would be a riot to get together for a ride sometime.
Take care

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 11, 2000 - 11:43 AM

Hey Tim! What's up? I live by the town of Woodstock in McHenry County. I have a '00 Wr 400 and I ride trails and motorcross. There are not many places to ride around here. Where are you located? Are there local tracks or trails by you? The only one close is Lake Geneva. We should get togather and ride sometime. Later
Angel Boy

• Tim

Posted September 11, 2000 - 11:51 AM

Hey Angle boy,
I live in Crystal Lake. We should hook up sometime soon. Do you race up in Lake Geneva? I have never been to that track. I would have to agree that there are not many places in the 1-2 hour drivetime radius. Me and a buddy of mine went to The Badlands, in Indiana on Saturday. Pretty fun place, but a haul. You can reach me at timfreed@yahoo.com That would cut down on posting to this forum. Anyone else in the area?
See ya

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.