TurnTech Battery - Pop the Plastic Case?

1 reply to this topic
  • mjslim

Posted November 26, 2009 - 02:04 PM

Greetings all,

I bought a 5.0 AH TurnTech for my '03 WR450 after reading good reviews here in the forum. Just got around to trying to install it, and it is about .3 in too long to fit in the OEM compartment. The original thread I read was from back in February, and I believe back then the TurnTechs came without the case and were shrink-wrapped.
Does anyone know if you can simply remove the case to make it fit? I'm hoping the cells inside are still shrink-wrapped. Waiting on a response from TurnTech, but thought I'd throw it out here on TT in the hopes that I might get a quicker answer (wanting to ride this weekend).

Thanks in advance for any help

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SAthump

Posted December 06, 2009 - 10:06 AM

[COLOR="Blue"]Any response on this I'm in the identical spot with my 08's.[/COLOR]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.