Haynes manual for WR?

3 replies to this topic
  • Daaaan

Posted November 26, 2009 - 12:08 AM

Can anyone help me with a HAYNES manual for my WR, in .pdf or .doc format?...It is not available in my country, and shipping is a fortune if i order it online...:excuseme:

(Yamaha Haynes Repair Manual covering the YZ and WR 4-Stroke Motocross & Off-Road Bikes from 1998 thru 2008 )

thank you

• William1

Posted November 26, 2009 - 03:31 AM

Factory Service/Owners Manuals (free too)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Daaaan

Posted November 26, 2009 - 04:18 AM

Factory Service/Owners Manuals (free too)

i already have the owner's manual...but it's not very explicit, especially for a newbie like me...

so...the request remains...help, anyone?

• ww44wrf450f

Posted November 26, 2009 - 10:37 AM

I can't see that the HAYNES manual would be any better than yami's manual-- just ask us what you need help with -- that's what were here for? to help other's and also learn more ourselves?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.