Cheapest place to order Regins Chain?

11 replies to this topic
  • flintlock28

Posted November 23, 2009 - 06:44 PM

Where's the cheapest place to order Regina chains from?? I think the cheapest "o" ring model I found for an 04' Yz450f was about $ 81...anybody do better?

• YamaLink

Posted November 24, 2009 - 04:47 AM

I have not been able to find a lower price for the yz o-ring you're searching for. $88 before shipping at Rocky Mountain. Have you tried the TT store?

• tmc55

Posted November 24, 2009 - 05:49 AM

or try ebay i found one for 65 dollars

• flintlock28

Posted November 24, 2009 - 04:06 PM

Thanks guys, Yes I tried TT store and $bay....No dice

• ProMed

Posted November 24, 2009 - 04:36 PM

Thanks guys, Yes I tried TT store and $bay....No dice

Maybe you could try taking the TT store up on this?

Posted Image

http://shop.thumpert...er.asp?ID=21#21

• jimmy123456789

Posted November 25, 2009 - 04:52 PM

Rockymountain has a primary drive o-ring for like 40 bucks, it's the one I just installed on my bike. Haven't had any ride time on it yet tho.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nickeenoo

Posted November 25, 2009 - 06:06 PM

motosport.com has a tag chain and sprocket kit for $154. This with with the Renthal R3 gold o-ring which is the same chain as the Regina ORN6. If you need sprocket also this is a good deal.

http://www.motosport...T/?prodId=2478

• l_campionero

Posted November 25, 2009 - 06:11 PM

Rockymountain has a primary drive o-ring for like 40 bucks, it's the one I just installed on my bike. Haven't had any ride time on it yet tho.

They are very long-lasting. I just put one back on for a trail ride after I took it off after a full season of motocross. I had to move the wheel FORWARD as the o-ring chain was worn LESS than the non-o-ring chain I just installed a few months ago.

• alstar250

Posted November 25, 2009 - 06:28 PM

They are very long-lasting. I just put one back on for a trail ride after I took it off after a full season of motocross. I had to move the wheel FORWARD as the o-ring chain was worn LESS than the non-o-ring chain I just installed a few months ago.

But arent the PD Oring chains notorious for being a little "wide" and hence are more prone to "slapping" against the frame inside the footpegs? I always look at this and check/adjust my ORN6 with regularity

• l_campionero

Posted November 25, 2009 - 06:30 PM

The only problem might be a bit of master link interference with the stock chain guide. My guide was considerably worn, so it was not a problem. A Fredette chain guide will clear ANY chain, however!

• mx369

Posted November 27, 2009 - 08:16 AM

We use the Renthal gold chain and like it alot better than the Regina. It lasted longer.

• grayracer513

Posted November 27, 2009 - 08:54 AM

We use the Renthal gold chain and like it alot better than the Regina. It lasted longer.

I don't suppose you were aware that the Renthal Gold O-ring chain is in fact a Regina ORN-6 made for Renthal by Regina, and, of course, sold for a higher price than Regina charges. :excuseme:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.