Dr D. Radiator lowering kit. Anyone?

No replies to this topic
  • mikeythefokker

Posted November 22, 2009 - 11:18 PM

Dr D makes a radiator lowering kit for the 06-09 yz450 that will work on the wr450. You have to run the Dr.d headpipe, but the kit lowers the radiators a full inch. It is supposed to help the bike turn/corner better, as it drops the weight a bit lower. They are very popular on the yz250f and the yz450f, but I wonder two things about them. I wonder first of all, if you would even feel the difference on a fat pig like my wr? I also wonder whether lowering the radiators would make them more susceptible to damage? Any thoughts? I'm trying to get my fat pig wr to be little bit more nimble, like Chris Farley when he danced.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.