Shipments on the 2010 yz 450 post poned

25 replies to this topic
  • grayracer513

Posted November 22, 2009 - 05:42 PM

One thing is that it doesn't depend gravity, so the tank could be virtually anywhere if it were set up to relocate the fuel pump to the low point. That will be interesting, though. It my also have to be paired with a new or modified seat.

• daniel605

Posted November 22, 2009 - 06:31 PM

If we only knew what color the dealers were getting we could go ahead and order our graphics :excuseme:

the dealers know what color they are getting. and what day they are going to be there. just like my dealer told me he is gettin a white one,MINE, december 9. Blue one january 28. and another white one on april 17. Tell your dealer to get off his sorry:moon:and tell you what is coming lol.

• mediumfast

Posted November 22, 2009 - 07:47 PM

the dealers know what color they are getting. and what day they are going to be there. just like my dealer told me he is gettin a white one,MINE, december 9. Blue one january 28. and another white one on april 17. Tell your dealer to get off his sorry:moon:and tell you what is coming lol.

This is true. The dealership I'm going thru originally ordered a white one and a blue one. Someone in CA. ordered the blue one before me so I thought I was stuck with white. Not so. Back in August she was able to change the order and get me a blue one too.

I just hope there's no delay like people back East are talking about....:excuseme:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxracer206

Posted November 23, 2009 - 09:00 AM

Not necessarily true, we were scheduled to get one in early November, I think we have confirmed it at the warehouse but not shipped yet. Not only that but we just ordered 9 more 2009 models that will be priced low. Looks like they will be delayed a little to me.

• mediumfast

Posted November 23, 2009 - 07:14 PM

The dealership I'm going thru just gave me the month the bike will be delivered. She said it could be December 1st, 31st, or anywhere in between. She said it might actually be at the warehouse in November but it won't be delivered to the dealership until some time in Dec. I'm going to call next Monday to see what the computer says...

• honda597

Posted November 23, 2009 - 09:02 PM

The bike is due out in Australia late this week, early next week.
I cant wait, it will be good to be back on blue 4 stroke again.:excuseme:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.