TSB 2003-007 wait?

No replies to this topic
  • Lon13

Posted April 26, 2003 - 12:05 PM

Well I finally got a call from the dealership today. They said my parts are in and I can bring my bike in for the repair. It only took them 4 weeks! Now thats service! It was very nice of them to call on saturday to let me know the parts had just arrived. Those hard working guys at ups are putting in some O.T. I guess, because I Thought they were closed on Saturday. Unfortunately I work until 4:00 and they close at 4:00. They said if I brought the bike in today (sat) that they could do it on monday and they would only have it 3 or 4 days! Wow! I'd like to thank the folks at Hardings Park Cycle in Canton Ohio for their help in getting this resolved in a timely matter. It's a good thing I called with all of the info on the TSB (thanks TTer's), They hadn't even heard about it! :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.