Realistic 426 part out prices

3 replies to this topic
  • gumbellion

Posted November 20, 2009 - 07:02 AM

Ive been trying to sell my 01 426 for a while now and havnt had much luck. It seems people in Northern Ontario would rather buy a sled than a sweet bike. So now im playing with the idea of parting the bike out but am wondering what i would actually be able to get $$ wise. The motor runs like a top, and everything else on the bike is in good condition and works well. So I am hoping someone will be able to give me an idea of what I can get for the main parts to help me decide if i want to go down that route. Thanks for you help guys.

• ROCKMOUNTAINTHUMPER

Posted November 20, 2009 - 08:29 AM

take a look on ebay and see what parts are going for.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gumbellion

Posted November 20, 2009 - 10:39 PM

I have been on there and almost everything is "buy it now". Are those prices normally what is considered acceptable? I figured a grand for my running motor but if I went by e-bay prices i could get much more which makes no sense to me .

• l_campionero

Posted November 20, 2009 - 11:25 PM

When I get done with something, I list it on eBay for $1 and let the bidding war commence. If I only get a dollar, then I get shipping. When the stuff is gone, I'm not bothered with it cluttering my basement anymore.
The last item I listed for $1 sold for $611.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.