Where is the East Coast Thumpertalk Ride?

5 replies to this topic
  • levy1

Posted April 26, 2003 - 08:01 AM

Man, am I jealous. I have been waiting for a big east coast ride for 2 years. How about it?

• ThumperWR450F

Posted April 26, 2003 - 09:09 AM

• MN_Kevin

Posted April 26, 2003 - 11:01 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Crazythumpin

Posted April 26, 2003 - 05:36 PM

It should be posted in all the other forums. Not just in the WR/YZ 250F forum.

• levy1

Posted April 26, 2003 - 08:47 PM

I see some people are moving forward. This is the way it went last year. Never could get a big bunch together. I did meet Bill and 2 others at Tower City. It was a blast following them until Bill had a flat. I think we need to look at the individual riders preference. I cannot due jumps and I have never raced so for me I love tearing it up in the woods. If we are doing a woods ride then tower city in Pa or Wayne National in Ohio are the only options where a large group can get together and camp. Both are absolutely awesome. Forget the trail at Breezwood, you are done in 15 minutes. At Tower City and Wayne you can ride for a week. Ohio is 7 hours for me and tower is 4 hours but both are worth the ride.

• HaremScarem

Posted April 26, 2003 - 10:36 PM

I did meet Bill and 2 others at Tower City. It was a blast following them until Bill had a flat.

That was shawn and I. I'm a member at Tower and I'll always sponsor a TT rider who wants to visit the trails there.

Drop me a PM if your looking to ride :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.