take-off WR exhaust

5 replies to this topic
  • Jim813

Posted November 17, 2009 - 07:22 PM

Does anyone have a complete stock exhaust from a 2007-2010 WR450f they are willing to sell for a decent price? I need a complete system to fit My YZ450f to get me through a couple races requiring a 96db limit.

Edited by jim513, November 17, 2009 - 07:51 PM.

• desdave

Posted November 17, 2009 - 10:03 PM

What system do you have on your bike now? The manufacture probably has a quiet core available. If you have a gutted stock silencer on it, maybe a pro moto spark arrestor end cap would work. By the way, by complete system do you mean the header and silencer?

• tribalbc

Posted November 18, 2009 - 06:17 AM

I do but shipping to there would probably be a killer.
It's a complete system from an 07.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jim813

Posted November 18, 2009 - 06:28 AM

What system do you have on your bike now? The manufacture probably has a quiet core available. If you have a gutted stock silencer on it, maybe a pro moto spark arrestor end cap would work. By the way, by complete system do you mean the header and silencer?

Right now I have the stock shorty exhaust featured on the 08/09 yz450's. I've thought about the pro moto option, but i don't think it is what I'm looking for. Here is my thread in the YZ forum if you would like some back round:

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=841854

Yes I am looking for header and silencer. I found a system from an 08 that should work already, but if it doesn't work I'll be back here looking for another exhaust.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know which stock WR exhausts are U.S.F.S. approved?

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted November 18, 2009 - 06:41 AM

All STOCK WR exhausts are USFS legal if the spark arrestor is still intact. They are stamped right on the inside of can (tire side)saying so.
Jim

• eracer

Posted February 01, 2010 - 02:09 PM

I own a '08 WR450f, I'm also looking to change the exhaust, but the other way around.

I just need to find a yz450f exhaust system and I would gladly sell you mine.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.