2010 yz450 on the east coast

91 replies to this topic
  • Scrubba

Posted December 15, 2009 - 02:28 AM

I have - made a few. Kinda pissed me off actually - my local dealer who I have bought all my bikes from and made a ton of referrals to - is one of the ones trying to stick it to me hardest.

all they see is $$$. i know the feeling

• Thumper38

Posted December 20, 2009 - 05:26 AM

Well I finally got my new 450 on Friday, I was able to the blue version! It looks really cool in real life, I cant wait to ride it.

• stroker101

Posted December 20, 2009 - 01:22 PM

i'm not on the east coast, but we're still waiting on them to arrive here in La. and Ms.

• aedwards07

Posted December 20, 2009 - 01:44 PM

Well I finally got my new 450 on Friday, I was able to the blue version! It looks really cool in real life, I cant wait to ride it.

Where did you get it from?

• Thumper38

Posted December 20, 2009 - 02:07 PM

Where did you get it from?

Crossroads Motorsports, http://www.xroadsmotorsports.com/

• Mike546

Posted December 23, 2009 - 02:19 PM

Just picked mine up today in upstate ny.

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CaptainKnobby

Posted December 23, 2009 - 02:57 PM

Real nice bike! Mine is suppose to be here in january.

• ZMoney520

Posted December 23, 2009 - 05:18 PM

Got mine on Monday in Rome, Ga

• mxboy2661

Posted December 24, 2009 - 07:28 AM

got mine last fri... nice bike has a TON of bottom end ok mid and no top end at at all!!! im a little dissapointed of that.. i ve had yams since 00, the efi is really nice though.. Called DRD and they said a pipe makes a world of a difference! How are u guys changing the air filter in this without getting dirt in the intake? Advise please! Its very loud, and vibrates more than other bikes, cant wait for some more test, maybe they ll find ways ard vibration. otherwise its a sweet bike!

• ZMoney520

Posted December 24, 2009 - 07:55 AM

[quote name='mxboy2661'] How are u guys changing the air filter in this without getting dirt in the intake? QUOTE]

I haven't changed mine yet but I did open it up to look at it and read the manual. When you pull the air filter element out, there is a thin filter thing underneath. The manual says you leave that in to prevent stuff from falling in. Is that piece getting dirty on yours? I would think the filter would catch everything and that thin filter would remain clean. I haven't gotten to ride mine yet to see if that is true.

• 99COURT99

Posted December 24, 2009 - 10:09 AM

Got mine couple days ago in Colorado.

• nm44

Posted December 31, 2009 - 08:36 AM

my parents dealership in NJ got a blue one in at the beginning of December. It was sold before it even got there. But the next one in is mine(white) but Yamaha wont give us a date and the only thing we get from them is the beginning of febuary with a chance of being shiped anytime before then!! cant be to mad though cuz we got 2 feet of snow in NJ last week and got another inch or two today so its not like i'd be riding it anyway

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.