2010 yz450 on the east coast

91 replies to this topic
  • (742)

Posted December 04, 2009 - 07:52 AM

Some just arrived in FL on Black Friday!

• Wes Woodin

Posted December 04, 2009 - 07:47 PM

Well I talked with the dealer and they showed me that mine is confirmed and delivery is supposed to be Dec. It is not at the NJ warehouse yet so we shall see and keep waiting!!!!! I do know it is blue and that is what I was hoping for. Does anyone know how long it takes to get to the warehouse once it is confirmed??

depends on thr trucking company and the day of the week. usuallt a couple of days

• mediumfast

Posted December 04, 2009 - 09:40 PM

i'm in the same boat. it could be any time in december. might be tomorrow or new years eve. depends on when they get to the warehouse. nobody seems interested in making these details available to the public.....

• CaptainKnobby

Posted December 04, 2009 - 11:46 PM

i'm in the same boat. it could be any time in december. might be tomorrow or new years eve. depends on when they get to the warehouse. nobody seems interested in making these details available to the public.....

Same here!...... Taking it day by day

• Mike546

Posted December 05, 2009 - 02:49 AM

I called a shop in Mass yesterday asking about putting a deposit on a 2010 YZ450 and the guy says I just got one in. Then he says $7400. Wow good deal, right? I ask him if it's Blue or White....he pauses................it's green, I thought you wanted a Kawi 450.
Oh well.

• 95s10nj

Posted December 05, 2009 - 04:42 AM

Woo Hoo. Got the call last night from MCC in the philly area that my white 10yz450f is in so im headed there this am to pick it up...

• rider211

Posted December 05, 2009 - 07:33 AM

I called a shop in Mass yesterday asking about putting a deposit on a 2010 YZ450 and the guy says I just got one in. Then he says $7400. Wow good deal, right? I ask him if it's Blue or White....he pauses................it's green, I thought you wanted a Kawi 450.
Oh well.

sounds like typical salesman! most of them dont even know what kinda bike your talking about when they do get the model name rite....."ok you want a 2010 yz450f,are you gonna be getting it inspected and registered here,and i can get you a good deal on some riding chaps and saddle bags for it let me check" :banghead: oh ya ive heard it all from them! but there are some good guys too:thumbsup:

• SF701

Posted December 05, 2009 - 08:47 AM

I went with my friend yesterday to pick up his 2010 YZ450. It's a white one and looks awsome in person. This was in NC.

• excalibur174

Posted December 05, 2009 - 09:19 AM

I got the blue one with black rims and it is awesome. The 2011 will most likely be more refined and so will the 2012 and the 2013. Why wait when you want one now. You all with love it, the front end is so light.

• CaptainKnobby

Posted December 05, 2009 - 09:39 AM

I got the blue one with black rims and it is awesome. The 2011 will most likely be more refined and so will the 2012 and the 2013. Why wait when you want one now. You all with love it, the front end is so light.

Exactly!.....Why wait!.........Wait is what broke the wagon

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • (742)

Posted December 05, 2009 - 09:53 AM

The three that came into my local dealership hear in FL all sold within two days. One guy came down from New Jersey to buy it... Not sure what they sold for... I guess I'll keep waiting...

• rider211

Posted December 05, 2009 - 11:47 AM

I went with my friend yesterday to pick up his 2010 YZ450. It's a white one and looks awsome in person. This was in NC.

dam i wish i was still down in n.c. rite now! i want mine bad! 701 that number sounds familiar you ride at center rd., thunder valley,or daniles ridge?

• 95s10nj

Posted December 05, 2009 - 02:26 PM

dam i wish i was still down in n.c. rite now! i want mine bad! 701 that number sounds familiar you ride at center rd., thunder valley,or daniles ridge?

When I visit my parents that live in statesville, nc, I ride thunder valley, daniels, andrews, center road and tnt. Center Road and Andrews were my favorite!!!! The only thing that sucked about nc was getting that red clay off the bike after riding lol...I picked my white 2010 up from the dealer today in pa, boy is she pretty!!!!

• rider211

Posted December 05, 2009 - 07:24 PM

When I visit my parents that live in statesville, nc, I ride thunder valley, daniels, andrews, center road and tnt. Center Road and Andrews were my favorite!!!! The only thing that sucked about nc was getting that red clay off the bike after riding lol...I picked my white 2010 up from the dealer today in pa, boy is she pretty!!!!

ya getting the clat off is a bitch! but it makes great jump faces, you lucky bastard you got it in n.j.? there getting close mines comming in to n.h. should be soon then!....i hope.....

• CaptainKnobby

Posted December 05, 2009 - 11:22 PM

ya getting the clat off is a bitch! but it makes great jump faces, you lucky bastard you got it in n.j.? there getting close mines comming in to n.h. should be soon then!....i hope.....

Seemed like I seen a #211 down at center road a few times. I believe it was a KTM. I like ctr rd cause it is good moist dirt and not the red clay like at east bend.

• Thumper38

Posted December 06, 2009 - 05:51 AM

I will be checking tomorrow to see where mine is! its gotta be any day now??? I hope!

• rider211

Posted December 06, 2009 - 07:20 AM

Seemed like I seen a #211 down at center road a few times. I believe it was a KTM. I like ctr rd cause it is good moist dirt and not the red clay like at east bend.

no ktm but ive been at center rd. on every other brand from 05-08 the first couple yrs. you couldnt miss me i was the 300lb guy going fast"thats how alot of pepole remembered me,the last few yrs. i was on a rmz450 then kx450s and got down to 210 220lbs and got it going real fast and learned to throw big flat whips"thats how most pepole remember me now the big guy with big whips" but anyway jay lankford does a great job with the track and hes a good guy to its the best track around:thumbsup:

• rider211

Posted December 06, 2009 - 07:26 AM

oh i thought you posted you get your bikes cheap in va. just over dealer cost, you must be talking about tam over at mark 4 in wythsville va. rite? he gives all my nas car buddys that price and he's also a good guy too.

• CaptainKnobby

Posted December 06, 2009 - 03:48 PM

oh i thought you posted you get your bikes cheap in va. just over dealer cost, you must be talking about tam over at mark 4 in wythsville va. rite? he gives all my nas car buddys that price and he's also a good guy too.

Yeah!.....that be him

• SF701

Posted December 06, 2009 - 03:52 PM

rider211, I do ride at Center Road and Thunder Valley. Lately, we've been going to Wide Open in Reaford, NC a lot. It's really fast with some big safe jumps and always in great condition. I'm looking forward to Center Road again too. I haven't ridden there since summer. I'm actually on Jay's old CRF450.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.