2008 WR 450 F restrictions???

1 reply to this topic
  • eracer

Posted November 12, 2009 - 02:31 PM

Hi,

I just bought a 2008 WR 450 F, the bike is quite fast, but I've heard you can make it yet a bit faster, without any investment, just by removing certain factory restrictions that were built in for enviromental reasons

I live in Mexico, these restrictions are not needed here. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've already removed the spark arrestor and the air filter snorkel (doesn't make that much noise yet though :smirk: ). Do the 2008 models come with a throttle stop?

Thanks for your help!

Antonio

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • panaman

Posted November 13, 2009 - 11:00 AM

yes there is a throttle stop.. also look into the GYTR removal kits and probably will need re-jetted

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.