CRF Raffle for Injured TT'er

1 reply to this topic
  • youngwerth

Posted April 24, 2003 - 01:14 PM

Pat Dougherty, a TT member, long-time motocross racer and motocross announcer and all-around great guy, suffered a spinal injury that left him paralyzed from the chest down this past March. We are raffling off his very trick 2002 CRF-450 to help him out. You can purchase raffle tickets online via PayPal (you don't need a PayPal account, just a credit card) at www.pat-d.org.

Thanks for your support.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted April 24, 2003 - 01:14 PM

Seeing him and his young family makes me sad... I wish him all the best, it is going to be hard for all involved, but I know also that fellow TT members will rally to the cause and help - it looks like he already has some great friends helping who have not forgotten what Pat has put into the sport over the years and now want to pay him back in some way.

I will leave this pinned up here until after the raffle. Maybe you can come back and let us know the winner.

David

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.