FMF Factory 4.1 Question

4 replies to this topic
  • sefto

Posted November 10, 2009 - 03:50 PM

Hi,

I have an 06 wr450F with a FMF 4.1 Ti full system with Powerbomb header. I was recently having a play on some technical hillclimbs and noticed I smashed my header pipe really bad.
I am going to try to fix it but my question is - Is a stainless header pipe and Titianium mid pipe compatible?
I was thinking of buying a stainless P/bomb instead of the Ti one to save some dollars.

Thanks

• ww44wrf450f

Posted November 10, 2009 - 04:19 PM

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Edited by ww44wrf450f, November 11, 2009 - 07:12 PM.
I'm a dumb @@@

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CharWR450

Posted November 11, 2009 - 02:54 AM

On my WR450 08 i have the FMF 4.1C Ti Muffler and Titanium mid pipe (Slip on).
Next i bought the stainless Powerbomb header. It's more strong, cheaper but heavier than the Titanium.

And yeah fits perfect! Just use some high temp silicone for sealing. :smirk:

• sefto

Posted November 11, 2009 - 07:34 PM

Thanks CharWr450 if I cant fix it I will probably just order the stainless. Just wanted to check that you could it. Thanks again.

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted November 11, 2009 - 08:40 PM

Hi,

I have an 06 wr450F with a FMF 4.1 Ti full system with Powerbomb header. I was recently having a play on some technical hillclimbs and noticed I smashed my header pipe really bad.
I am going to try to fix it but my question is - Is a stainless header pipe and Titianium mid pipe compatible?
I was thinking of buying a stainless P/bomb instead of the Ti one to save some dollars.

Thanks

I had the same titanium powerbomb on my 05 wr. Its easily dented.

I had mine fixed by www.piperepair.com

excellent work, excellent prices

I now use the stock header with my factory 4 pipe

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.