WR400 sticker sets have disappeared?

5 replies to this topic
  • Daaaan

Posted November 09, 2009 - 12:33 AM

Does anyone know a place online where i can find a WR400 (1998) sticker set? I only seem to find them for WR250/450 or YZ... :smirk:

• matt4x4

Posted November 09, 2009 - 05:29 AM

The older WR graphics are pretty hard to come by, you should still be able to source 1998-2002 YZ 250, 400, 426 F graphics - they just need some minor trimming to fit on teh tank portion of the graphic - everything else is a perfect fit.

• mixster

Posted November 25, 2009 - 10:22 AM

http://www.fludesign...426F_98-02.html from what i guess this kit should fit. my buddy just bought it for his yz125 and its very nice quality. its cheap so it wouldnt hurt to give it a shot. i have a 98 wr400 and will be ordering it here for myself soon.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adz_244

Posted November 25, 2009 - 01:33 PM

theres some troy lee boost graphics on ebay uk now for a yzf400 and a nice monster energy set for a yz250 which will fit with a little trimming,but shipping maybe the killer

• Jekel

Posted November 25, 2009 - 07:44 PM

Check ebay periodically for them. The will show up every now and then. You can also email some of the ebay retailers and ask if they are on a shelf somewhere..

• Daaaan

Posted November 26, 2009 - 12:01 AM

theres some troy lee boost graphics on ebay uk now for a yzf400 and a nice monster energy set for a yz250 which will fit with a little trimming,but shipping maybe the killer

Shipping is a little expensive...but recently i just bought some items from the U.S. via a friend, and among them, besides some parts that i needed, there are also some stickers for my baby.

Shipping is about 50$, so it's worth it, considering the fact that everything is 30% cheaper there than here, form mx parts to snowboard bindings.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.