WR Plate! Finally got it!!!! But no insurance???

6 replies to this topic
  • ETP

Posted April 24, 2003 - 01:45 AM

I just recieved a Vermont plate for my 2003 Canadian WR450F here in California. :) :D What a pain that was, but very good news. I plan on getting a clean California title later.
Just found out that my insurance carrier, AAA, will not insure this bike in California. Does anyone know a company that will insure it here in Calif? :D
Thanks,
Ted

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted April 24, 2003 - 03:28 AM

Probably not the answer that you want but in Oregon I have Progressive Insurance on my WR450. It will go up from $129.00 a year to $ 170.00 in July. (just got my renewal notice) I know that is not California but I'm sure Progressive writes policies in your state too. Hope this will be of some help. This is for full coverage.
Jim

• daytripper63

Posted April 24, 2003 - 04:54 AM

AAA does not insure motorcycles

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • catfish

Posted April 24, 2003 - 01:01 PM

I live in Northern California & Progressive added my WR450 to my existing liability-only policy that covers the rest of my toys.

Catfish ...

• tp3dxf

Posted April 24, 2003 - 02:05 PM

Progressive is about the best here in Cal. They have always been the cheapest and have good service. At least that has been my experience.

• ETP

Posted April 24, 2003 - 03:54 PM

Thanks you guys. Just called Progressive. Good rate. Vermont plate here in SoCal.... no problem.

Using thumpertalk for info has really worked well for me!! :) :D

• law_boy

Posted April 28, 2003 - 10:08 AM

So Cal AAA does insure motorcycles, at least they do insure my XL600. Why won't they insure the WR450 if they will insure other motorcycles?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.