Aftermarket rear light pictures

23 replies to this topic
  • panaman

Posted November 22, 2009 - 10:52 AM

why do people cover up their plate...or at least try to in this case. i mean..why bother....your plate is "44sum"

AND WHO CARES

you think someone is going to link your plate to your internet username....!!???

guess you better keep it covered up on the road where someone can get your plate number and then follow you home and actually get your address

Ok dummy, you may be able to read it while its standing still, but you can't see it when you are moving..... you need to have it taped up when your roosting your bosses front yard, if you don't tape it up you risk someone getting your plate number and giving it to the police.... you think i want to go to jail???? Sorry I didn't remove the tape before I took the pictures, but It was the last piece of tape I had and I was getting ready to roll out for roosting. Not sure why this is so hard to understand..... :excuseme:

• waterman7474

Posted November 23, 2009 - 08:58 AM

Ok dummy, you may be able to read it while its standing still, but you can't see it when you are moving..... you need to have it taped up when your roosting your bosses front yard, if you don't tape it up you risk someone getting your plate number and giving it to the police.... you think i want to go to jail???? Sorry I didn't remove the tape before I took the pictures, but It was the last piece of tape I had and I was getting ready to roll out for roosting. Not sure why this is so hard to understand..... :excuseme:

nice!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • panaman

Posted November 23, 2009 - 10:28 AM

nice!

everyone's a comedian around here :excuseme:

• exrebel56

Posted November 23, 2009 - 06:06 PM

Mine is from baja designs. You have to do some trimming and drill through the fender, but the look is clean and functional.Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.