Help

3 replies to this topic
  • jzb

Posted November 05, 2009 - 07:52 PM

Can anyone help me out? i have a 01 426 low low hours, my son was riding it and it lost power like it ran out of gas, he went to restart it and the eng. is locked up, it made no noise or anything, a buddy said that it might have lost the oil pump and seized it up, is this common on this bikes, what would be the best thing to do at this point? been checking into makeing it a 444. dont know a hole lot about 4 strokes. what would you all recomend.

• Family Man

Posted November 05, 2009 - 10:40 PM

Drain the oil, is there any, if so what does it look like?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DrThumper

Posted November 06, 2009 - 11:11 AM

Sucked a valve? Hydro-locked? Need more info....

• grayracer513

Posted November 06, 2009 - 01:19 PM

Until you open it up, you will have no idea what's wrong with it, nor how to fix it, and neither will anyone here. At this point, the possibilities are endless.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.