WR flywheel weight

4 replies to this topic
  • dirtbikekidd

Posted November 05, 2009 - 03:35 PM

Im sorry if this is a repost, but i have been searching for 2 days, and i can not for the life of me find it.:smirk:
My question is Do any of you guys know how many oz the stock wr flywheel is?
thanks to all who answers and thumpertalk rocks!!!:ride::worthy::lol:

• wondermuscle

Posted November 06, 2009 - 11:15 AM

What are you trying to do? Get a lighter weight or heavier weight?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dirtbikekidd

Posted November 06, 2009 - 02:14 PM

What are you trying to do? Get a lighter weight or heavier weight?

I currently have a YZ426F, but i am trying to weight my options here, i want to light my bike, but i dont want to put on too heavy of a flywheel.:smirk: (i have heard that the wr flywheel will SLOW the revs significantly, but correct me if im wrong) The other option for me is to battery power the light, and buy an aftermarket flywheel that will suit for my riding style.
thanks to all. and thumpertalk rocks!!!
:ride::banana::lol:

• dirtbikekidd

Posted November 07, 2009 - 11:13 AM

bump? does anyone know?

• dirtbikekidd

Posted November 08, 2009 - 04:59 PM

bump anyone?? I need to find out soon because i have a sweet deal, but wont follow through with the deal until i know how much the stock wr426f flywheel weight is.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.