BEARING

1 reply to this topic
  • Hissi

Posted April 23, 2003 - 04:37 AM

Hello!

I am new here in this forum sorry about my bad english but I am from Austria! My WR does not work because the bearing which is near sprocket drive 14T (called in the Microfiche) is damaged! The Bearing has the number 24 93306-20593-00 in the microfiche is it possible to change this bearing without divide the engine in his parts?
Bye :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • new2blu

Posted April 23, 2003 - 05:07 PM

In my owner's service manual(USA edition) on page 4-97 look at the lower illustration. The rear shaft is where the front sprocket mounts there is a plate that is oval shaped that holds the bearing in. Im not sure if the bearing would be loose enough to be pulled out from the outside. Probably have to split the case :) ---but you could try to remove it from the outside it would be much easier.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.