2005 WR 450 won,t run right

2 replies to this topic
  • 123cycle

Posted November 02, 2009 - 03:59 PM

I have a 2005 wr 450 that starts good, idles good, full throttle good, but anywhere in between acts like its loading up or going to a limiter. Have tried new stator, c.d.i., disconnected t.p.s., second carb, don't even want to admit to how many times I've been through carb and air box, timing and cams look good. Does anybody have any ideas?:smirk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Butta

Posted November 02, 2009 - 07:33 PM

Clean the carb out really well, check the timing....new plug?

• ww44wrf450f

Posted November 03, 2009 - 12:17 AM

Change the spark plug, could be a loose coil pack on your plug or its defective?
How long have you had the bike? Check that the fuel is running fine from the shutoff valve and that the gas tank check valve is ok.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.