BAD stumble over sharp bumps

No replies to this topic
  • radish150

Posted November 01, 2009 - 03:59 PM

My 99 every since I bought it has had a problem of stumbling pretty bad when I hit several harsh bumps in a row. Today I went down a steep embankment to a river, I had to get back up again of course and the thing barely made it, sputtering and loading up so bad I thought it was going to quit in the middle of the climb. So... honestly I have posted this question in the past but without a resolution. I have adjusted the float but it´s been a long time since I did it and at this point I´m not even sure I did it correctly. But, is there ANYTHING else this could be except float misadjustment? I´m nearly positive my floats are indeed floating properly. Anyway, I¨m going to take the carb off soon... this really is a pain in the AYSE, any help grandiosly appreciated. Thanks yall.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.