My01 yz426 (pics)

5 replies to this topic
  • whyZE426

Posted October 31, 2009 - 03:09 PM

This is my 426 i picked up a couple weeks or so ago , just figured id throw up some pics so all the fellow tt'ers could ridicule and speculate.
Posted Image

• whyZE426

Posted October 31, 2009 - 03:10 PM

Posted Image

• whyZE426

Posted October 31, 2009 - 03:11 PM

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jcvibby

Posted October 31, 2009 - 06:50 PM

Real nice

Posted October 31, 2009 - 08:10 PM

good lookin' bike:ride:

• whyZE426

Posted November 01, 2009 - 12:13 AM

ha, didnt realize how crappy my front fender looks till i looked closer at the pics, little bit long in the back, sorta looks like a mullet i guess lol. Was gettin tired of the mx fender floppin around at anything above 55 mph. I guess a sawzall aint the best tool for trimming up a fender :smirk:. Still dont have a penny over 1500 invested in it so i cant complain. Looks like ill be investing in some new plastics next year. Heres a parts list if anyones interested, starting from the front

Dakar enduro kit with wr coil etc.
Acerbis front disk cover
Skid plate (not sure what kind)
ims 3.4 gal tank ( i think that's the brand, came with the bike)
Works conn. frame guards
Pro moto billet kick stand
42t rear sprocket
Trail tech endurance speedo (garbage imo)
Works conn. radiator guards ( also garbage imo) had to take them off to put the tank on anyway.

I think im gonna put a set of shinko 705's on it next summer.
The only problem i've had so far is trying to get all the right nuts and bolts on the bike and 1 fouled plug. ( not my fault.... let an old 2t rider try to start it at work and he fouled it up) I love getting on this bike every morning and riding to work, sure beats the gas mileage of my truck and it has about 10x the fun factor :ride::ride:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.