'07 450 rebuild

3 replies to this topic
  • B457

Posted October 30, 2009 - 11:50 AM

Bike is going to get the overhaul, and was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do. The bike is pretty much stock, just wondering if I should throw in some hot cams to wake the bike up a little bit, or would it be just fine throwing an exhaust on. Or just throwing both on.
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

• mikedabike

Posted October 30, 2009 - 01:26 PM

What do you intend to accomplish by just throwing on a pipe or cams? What specific improvement do you want to make? More bottom? More Top? What type of riding?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • B457

Posted October 30, 2009 - 01:48 PM

Mostly moto-x, would like to have a little more off the bottom. I like the stock engine power but could afford to have a little more power everywhere without going overboard. So would an exhaust do the trick?

• Justin89

Posted October 30, 2009 - 04:13 PM

Mostly moto-x, would like to have a little more off the bottom. I like the stock engine power but could afford to have a little more power everywhere without going overboard. So would an exhaust do the trick?

Sounds like you need a DRD exhaust:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.