AIS Pics

2 replies to this topic
  • slygary

Posted October 28, 2009 - 01:09 AM

I have a 09 wr450f and i was wondering has any one got any pics of the ais kit before it is installed and after. Because i cant get my head around it, what they do on a 07>09. 03>06 is easy to understand.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ww44wrf450f

Posted October 28, 2009 - 03:14 AM

Congratulations on the new wr450, the ais hasn't changed to much between the years, but the ais kits themselves have changed different parts for some model years in 07 up.

http://www.thumperta...=07 ais removal

hope this helps, it's not very hard to do, do a search and see what others are using for jetting in your area? The best mod you can do besides the free stuff, is to put a full exhaust system on or a used yz's system 07-09.

Edited by ww44wrf450f, October 28, 2009 - 03:41 AM.

• slygary

Posted October 29, 2009 - 09:01 PM

Thanks for your help ww44wr450f all that info helped alot. Thanks.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.