Help with knocking sound

No replies to this topic

Posted October 25, 2009 - 09:51 PM

Hi Guy's and what a great post i have been following ya progress. Just a quick Q im gettin a tingy knock sound coming from my motor from up top. Could that be my valve lifters its only new with 2500 k's on tha clock from new and has had nothin done too it yet but im goin too rip it down soon too and is wonderin thats where i should look first. I should also say that it only happens when i give it a fist full when ridin but there is nothin when it is sittin and it only happens sometimes but i have noticed that it is becoming more constant. It doesn't miss and start's fine every time it's got me and some help would be great

Edited by HEELER, October 26, 2009 - 05:59 PM.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.