WR400FL Stickers

9 replies to this topic
  • Dchdmn

Posted October 25, 2009 - 05:27 PM

Hey guys.
I need help finding replacement stickers for my WR400FL.
I cant find them ANYWHERE.
Help is much appreciated

-Dchdmn

• Dchdmn

Posted October 26, 2009 - 08:36 AM

-Bump-

Seriously, somebody must know where I may get new stickers..
Come on :|

• dustdogg

Posted October 26, 2009 - 11:23 AM

Are you looking for graphics or just the emblems on the fender that say WR400? I know Factory Effects makes graphics for the YZ/WR 426 which should work with a little trimming if needed. If you just want some of the trim decals I would head to the dealer.

• Dchdmn

Posted October 26, 2009 - 11:33 AM

I'm looking for the graphics.
(the big ass stickers on the sides of the gas tank and the side fenders in the front)
Ill be sure to check out what you mentioned :bonk:

• Alternative

Posted October 26, 2009 - 09:58 PM

Yeah I got Factory Effex Evo 5 graphics on my 02 426. Should fit the 400 without any modification.
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dchdmn

Posted October 26, 2009 - 10:33 PM

Thats awesome man!
Thanks for showing me the pic also ^^,

• matt4x4

Posted October 27, 2009 - 05:08 AM

got these from Nstyle - they were for a YZ so I trimmed the gas lid wrap portion off since it sat way too low and put them on the WR.
Posted Image

• Dchdmn

Posted October 28, 2009 - 06:48 PM

got these from Nstyle - they were for a YZ so I trimmed the gas lid wrap portion off since it sat way too low and put them on the WR.
Posted Image

Dude you're bike looks bad ass
A+
Thanks for the input!
You wouldent happen to have a link to the Gfx would you?

• matt4x4

Posted October 29, 2009 - 04:07 AM

Bought them through the Thumper Talk store about 2 years ago - was the last set available according to ttalk. try Nstyle.com - I believe they were called "paint".

• mixster

Posted November 25, 2009 - 10:27 AM

http://www.fludesign...426F_98-02.html try these guys out. full kit for the whole bike and by far the cheapest ive seen. my buddy just bought them for his yz125 and i was very pleased with the quality and fitment.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.