ALL BIKES FOUND!!!!!

10 replies to this topic
  • cyclenut51

Posted April 21, 2003 - 12:47 PM

Just a quick post - the remaining two (THE BBR and her TTR) were found run into a lake-the BBR is in fine condition, was not underwater. The TTR was submerged, and I'm heading out to work on it now, thanks to a half -day off. Thanks to all well-wishers for the kind thoughts.

We still have a case open on it. The best part (besides recovery of all bikes) was that I was on duty and personally recovered them in my patrol area after some tips.

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted April 21, 2003 - 12:56 PM

very cool!!!!! :) :D

• racemile

Posted April 21, 2003 - 01:03 PM

Outstanding!!!!

Race

• Jonesy920

Posted April 21, 2003 - 01:08 PM

That is really great to hear, Wonder who was so stupid, as to steal an officers bikes !!! :) :D Hope you get some more tips.. If they were ghost rode sounds like kids or amatuers

• SomeDude

Posted April 21, 2003 - 01:21 PM

Hip hip – hooray!

Now for the thieves, after you catch them how bout dragging them behind one of the recovered bikes through a cactus patch. Can you tell I have no sympathy for someone who steals motorcycles?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sylvain

Posted April 22, 2003 - 03:42 AM

Happy for you :)

I just hope the bikes were not too damaged.

• ddialogue

Posted April 22, 2003 - 03:47 AM

Very cool. Glad to hear you got them all back.

• foursmoke

Posted April 22, 2003 - 05:38 AM

Glad to hear you got the bikes back. :D Sorry to hear one drowned :) Hope you can get her back to full roost again.
(Smoke)

• cyclenut51

Posted April 22, 2003 - 06:16 AM

Thanks! All are doing fine, including the swimmer. :D Eight oil changes later, she sounds great. :)

• The_Blue_One

Posted April 22, 2003 - 06:53 AM

That is good to hear.I hope you catch the little buggers.They need to learn a lesson. :)

• Lon13

Posted April 22, 2003 - 08:25 AM

:D :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.