KX 125 last year made

4 replies to this topic
  • billp198

Posted October 22, 2009 - 04:44 PM

Sorry if this is in a thread somewhere but the search is still not working.
Can someone tell me what the last year the KX125 was made. My son is ready for his first big bike and I am not up on the Kawasaki's. I have only raced honda and the plan was to get him on hondas to but as it turns out he has only raced Kaw, his first new bike by chance was a KDX 50 and then you almost have to go with the KX65 and we happened on a real good deal on a KX85, though you cant get a new CR85 now anyway. LOL
We are ready to buy a new bike and hopin to find a left over new one somewhere.
Thanks in advance,

• WYMX

Posted October 22, 2009 - 05:23 PM

Kawi stopped selling them in the U.S. back in '05. Other countries continued to get the same model for a few more years.

• KDXGarage

Posted October 23, 2009 - 01:58 AM

2005 was the last year Kawasaki imported the KX125 in the USA. I think it would be very difficult to find a new, 5 year old model in a dealership. It would be harder, or you would be even luckier as another way of looking at it, if you found one within driving distance.

If he is not opposed to blue and you are looking for new only, you can buy him a new Yamaha YZ125. KTM also makes a current year 125 and 150 (144cc). For 2010, KTM is dropping the 125 and going with just the 150.

• Jeekinz

Posted October 23, 2009 - 06:14 AM

I wouldn't mind comparing a new YZ to an 05 KX125 with that ultra slim chassis. Would be fun.

• billp198

Posted October 23, 2009 - 12:01 PM

Thanks a ton guys!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.