cycra triple clamp mounts with enduro guards

2 replies to this topic
  • Beta_Man

Posted April 20, 2003 - 10:31 AM

Does any body know if the cycra triple clamp mounts will work with my enduro engerneering hand guards on my wr 450. I bought some pro taper handle bars and i already had the hand guards but just have the mounts for 7/8 bars. So i thought maybe i could just get the triple clamp mounts, they seem like they would free up some space. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • geo199

Posted April 20, 2003 - 11:44 AM

don't know but i just went to install my EE handguards to find out that the clamps won't clamp if you cut the bars down any!i cut em down to 29 1/2" and the clamps now line up with part of the bar thats too fat. damn!!

• slr

Posted April 21, 2003 - 06:41 AM

they work with any handguards

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.