Penn and Teller on Showtime

2 replies to this topic
  • deano

Posted April 20, 2003 - 08:19 AM

Tonight (Sun, 11 PM Pac time) they will expose the myths of global warming and attend an eco rally, where they expose the eco's for the fools they really are. Must see and share.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SomeDude

Posted April 21, 2003 - 04:56 AM

That was great! Thanks for the tip.

If you missed it, I highly recommend you catch the replay this Thursday night. Get you VCR ready, cause your gonna want to tape it so you can force your liberal friends and relatives to watch it. That’s what I'm going to do. :)

It's a real eye opener.

• Lon13

Posted April 27, 2003 - 04:39 PM

Anybody see the news report a few monthes ago that showed the hole in the ozone over the south pole had shrunk to about half it's previous size and is now two smaller holes? The hole changes size/shape yearly. It's a natural occurrance. If you guys want to get a good laugh, check into the REAL deforestation numbers in the rain forest, the last time I checked, they were about 1/40th of what the tree huggers say they are. Save a cow, eat an activist! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.