Holy Mother Of God!!!!!!!

1 reply to this topic
  • paparick33

Posted April 19, 2003 - 04:37 AM

:cheers:You guys should have told me how much of a change the free mods would be!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually a little scared when i get on the bike now!!! My WR426F is now a MONSTER!!!! :worthy:I send praises to those of you who answered my questions and guided me through these mods.

And to all those people who are not sure about taking on the task of the free mods...it's simple, follow the advice of the "experts" on this site, and you will not believe the change!!!!!! All of these changes, minus the throttle stop, can be reversed any time!!!

Once again, THANK YOU :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lon13

Posted April 19, 2003 - 03:23 PM

When I brought my WR home, the first thing I did was take it for a spin aroun the neighborhood. I knew about the throttle stop, so I modified that first. went for a ride, and thought, "Big freekin' deal". (The R1 kinda leaves you jaded). Then I did all of the other mods, and now it won't stay in line in the corners. Every time I give it a little gas, It just kicks out into a big lurid slide. How am I going to be able to afford tires? This sucks. I think I'll change it back. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.