2004 SloZuki ???

6 replies to this topic
  • adamwagar

Posted April 19, 2003 - 03:26 AM

click on "Latest News" and scroll down. Sorry if this has already been posted.

• ddialogue

Posted April 19, 2003 - 04:12 AM

It would look better in blue... :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 19, 2003 - 05:43 AM

They should sell lots of them.... They look great...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • the go-devil

Posted April 19, 2003 - 11:28 PM

Looks like a yellow CRF to me. It seems strange that they are releasing a 250 before a 450, the opposite of what the other manufactures have done. Maybe cause of the new CRF 250 coming out? Or this thing's so fast it can take out the 450's because it's like two bikes in one! Lol. I think they're just going to retro fit a KDX 200 motor on to the existing motor to make it a 450!!! :D Or maybe they'll hook up four KLX 110 motors up together to make a 440. It will be the new thing! The aiplane look. I had a KLX 300 so I can't help but make fun of anything that has to do with Kawasaki. :) :D :D

• the go-devil

Posted April 19, 2003 - 11:31 PM

I have to say after all my trash talking that I hope this bike does well. I can't say how good it is that the 4 stroke market has exploded like it has! Gives us thumpers a lot of choices unlike the days past. :)

Posted April 20, 2003 - 05:18 AM

Im was hoping for a 450 Zuk to buy this fall, this 250 looks sweet but.... this fall, it may be time for me to switch over to the Blue Beast. :) Dam Suzuki!!
I agree Suzuki should have opened up their 4-stroke market with a kickass 450....Oh well. That little rocket will be fun if your under 190 lbs!
And hey..at least its not green!!

• adamwagar

Posted April 20, 2003 - 07:03 AM

Oh, but it does come in green. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.