Microfiche On-line for yz

6 replies to this topic
  • ETS

Posted June 26, 2000 - 03:35 AM

If anybody wonders or cares their is a microfiche online website for the yz and wr. All the prices are their and they seem to be a lot cheaper than my crappy local yamaha dealer that has to order everything anyway. WWW.HLSM.com

• JBM

Posted June 26, 2000 - 06:02 AM

Thanks for the info, really cool that they have all the parts diagrams and prices.

• James_Dean

Posted June 26, 2000 - 10:16 AM

Thanks for the tip. This will be great!!
I've got it bookmarked and the discounts look good. My local dealer will hate this, but it's about time they get some more competition.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MikeOK

Posted July 02, 2000 - 05:57 AM

Thanks! I've been looking for online microfiche for months! I passed this info on to the dudes on rec.motorcycles.dirt too...
I even learned how to save it all for offline...
Mike

• 4banger

Posted July 02, 2000 - 04:30 PM

Great site, Thanks.

• Scott_F

Posted July 03, 2000 - 05:31 PM

How did you do that? I want to easily import it into Excel, so I can manipulate it for parts orders, etc.

Scott F

I even learned how to save it all for offline...

• MikeOK

Posted July 05, 2000 - 06:26 AM

Scott- to save for offline- using IE5, just "add to favorites" and when the box opens up on the top click "make available offline", then click "customize" then you want to download pages 1 link deep. Make sure you start at the list page and it works great...

MikeOK

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.