Zip-Ty Racing Fuel Mix Screw/Radiator Guards Sale

1 reply to this topic
  • MorrisWR

Posted April 18, 2003 - 12:47 PM

I ordered a Fuel Mix Screw and Radiator Guards from Zip-Ty but it took them a long time to get here so I already got some other guards and a fuel adjuster. If anyone needs or wants either or both let me know by PM. Otherwise I'll put them up on Ebay. The Fuel Mix Screw fits all Keihin's and the guards are stamped for 00-03 YZ/WR 426/450's. The screw is still in the shrinkwrap and has instructions. The guards are new, not installed but they don't ship with instructions. Screw is $20 ($2 off) and guards are $60 ($5 off). I'll cover shipping if in 48 lower states.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r1superstar

Posted April 18, 2003 - 02:43 PM

I would like to purchase the fuel screw from you. Thanks............db

801-330-7886 Danny

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.