Magura Hyrdaulic Clutch Installed

1 reply to this topic
  • MorrisWR

Posted April 18, 2003 - 09:03 AM

I just installed my Magura hydraulic clutch. It was pretty simple and I like the integrated decompression much better than the separate stock Yamaha one. Lever works pretty easily compared to the stock cable. The on the fly lever adjusment for how close it is to the grips is nice also. The only thing I didn't like is Magura's instructions are terrible (and I was sent a black and white copy so you couldn't see the pictures). Luckily Magura has PDF instructions on their site. So far so good. I'll see how it does on a long ride tomorrow.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted April 18, 2003 - 09:46 AM

I just got it on the 450 last night also. :) I'll have my first ride on it tomorrow.It is weird not having the cable anymore.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.