ABC TV'S ALL AMERICAN GIRL

5 replies to this topic
  • MxnDoc

Posted April 17, 2003 - 06:08 PM

OKAY FELLOW TTER'S I NEED YOUR HELP!!! MY DAUGHTER IS COMPETING ON ABC'S ALL AMERICAN GIRL :) :D. WE NEED YOUR VOTES TONIGHT TO KEEP HER IN THE COMPETITION!!!! :D PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY VOTING FOR ASHLEY ESQUEDA. PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU SHOWED YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER TONIGHT ( 8-10 PACIFIC TIME) 1-866-844-7503 AT THE END OF THE SHOW(KEEP CALLING IF BUSY). THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL YOUR HELP.... T.T. ROCKS!!! :D :D :D :D

• r1superstar

Posted April 17, 2003 - 06:11 PM

I wish your daughter the best of luck.

However, that show was pretty lame. My wife and I had to change the channel after two minutes, sorry. :)

If I had to vote, it would be for Jessica (the one with black hair), or the girl that is a dance insructor (black hair as well).

• ThumperWR450F

Posted April 18, 2003 - 09:47 AM

got a thing for girls with black hair huh?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r1superstar

Posted April 18, 2003 - 02:44 PM

Yep! :)

I was born and raised in Hawaii, what do you expect? HeHe....

• Clint_Key

Posted April 18, 2003 - 06:50 PM

MXnDoc, your daughter is hot :D :D.(Please don't take that the wrong way).I have watched a little of that show but I'm usally workin in the garage.

Um we have some pretty cool people on TT.Your daughter is on national televsion which is cool.Some one here works on that kimmel show which is cool.

Any brain docs :) :D?

• Lon13

Posted April 19, 2003 - 03:35 PM

I hope your daughter does well. But I think all this reality TV and cheap Star Search knock-offs suck profusely. I won't even turn on the TV anymore unless it's to watch the bike shows, and some of them are gettin' pretty lame. Since when do our children have to be movie/rock/sports stars to be happy anyway? I'm waiting for the flood of suicides from the kids who were told by their parents that they were stars and got shot down on these shows. The networks will probably get blamed for that too.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.