New yz250f on it way to my house

I just put a deposit down on the first 2001 yz250F coming into the largest dealer in Iowa. I am guessing since they are the largest they will get one first. It's like christmas. I get the perfect gift a 215lb oversized 125 with TORQUE. Here are some stats on the bike.

2001 YZ250F Information

From the leaders in 4-stroke off-road technology, Yamaha is pleased to introduce the all-new YZ250F. This extreme performance 4-stroke motocross bike, designed to run in the 125 class, weighs less than some 250cc 2-stroke machines. (You read this correctly.) It has a liquid-cooled dual overhead cam engine with Yamaha's exclusive 5-valve head design. Each of the engines' five valves is made of lightweight titanium for quick engine response and dramatic acceleration. The engine is capable of revving to 13,500 rpm. The chassis is all YZ. It has an aluminum subframe and fully adjustable suspension. The YZ250F has the same fully floating front disc brake that is found on the YZ426F. Once again, Yamaha's innovation and leadership in off-road technology shine with this proud addition to the YZ family. Manufacturer's Sugg. Retail Price...$5,499*

MSRP $5,499* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNote: available Dec. 2000

Engine

Type 249cc, DOHC, 5-Valve, Liquid -Cooled, Four Stroke w/Titanium Valves

Bore x Stroke / mm 77 X 33.6mm

Compression Ratio 12.5:1

Carburetion 37mm Keihin FCR Flat Slide w/Throttle Position Sensor

Transmission 5-Speed, Multi-plate Wet Clutch

Chassis

Front Suspension 46mm Kayaba Inverted Telescopic Fork, 11.8" of Travel; Adjustable Rebound/Compression Damping

Rear Suspension Single Shock, 12.4" of Travel

Front Brake 250mm Disc

Rear Brake 240mm Disc

Front Tire 80/100-21 Dunlop K739FA

Rear Tire 110/90-19 Dunlop K739

Dimensions/Other

Overall Dimensions (Length x Width x Height) 84.9" X 32.6" X 51.3"

Seat Height 39.3"

Wheelbase 58.1"

Minimum Ground Clearance 14.9"

Fuel Capacity 2.1 gallons

Dry Weight N/A

Color Team Yamaha Blue/White

Dont know that yet. However I have read an articles where McGrath claims it will kill any 125. It is a 250 and it revs out to 13,500 RPM's. I has to have a few ponies. Enough for me anyway. Over kill on power is over rated anyway. Howver if they put 50 in it I would still take it. Dont get me wrong I like HP and torque especially but I will sacrafice a little for a lightwieght bike.

Friend of mine also picking one up, he says he can get one by sept from a dealer in ohio.

claims 39h.p. sure hope the powerband is wide

and the motor holds up well, 13,500 yikes !!

once again yamaha is breaking new ground.