Pro Moto Billet Baffle

4 replies to this topic
  • symbology

Posted April 16, 2003 - 02:05 PM

Hello All,

I am a new WR450 owner and a new TT member.

Does anyone have any experience with the PMB exhaust baffle? It looks nice, but I wondering what it did to the performance. Also, are the GYT-R baffles still available? I was told that they were not.

• treecop

Posted April 16, 2003 - 02:37 PM

Post from a couple days ago say the PMB is better looking and performs better. I saw the GYT-R on the web at some sight. Personally, I am getting the PMB.

Treecop :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wyohorse

Posted April 16, 2003 - 02:43 PM

To read the thread on the PMB do a search for " Pro Moto Billet Muffler Insert" and lengthen the term of the search to one month. The search will let you pull up the prior discussion.

I have a Yamaha GYT-R insert I will sell if you want it. It makes the bike nice and quiet, but I don't want to rejet my bike to get the performance back as it is set up to run uncorked. It's lucky I don't have any neighbors nearby.

• Balcs

Posted April 21, 2003 - 10:45 AM

I put one on my WR with a YZ pipe and it Works great. Better throttle response, More mid range hit and Stronger top end Pull.

• symbology

Posted April 21, 2003 - 01:02 PM

Thanks for the replys. I picked up a PMB from "Montclair Yamaha" and it looks and works great. I still have a little "mis" on the bottom that I need to get rid of.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.