GPR steering stabilizers

3 replies to this topic
  • qcustom

Posted April 16, 2003 - 11:10 AM

I'm looking at GPR stabilizers and I would like to know how they mount on a XR650R?

• Baja Rudy

Posted April 16, 2003 - 11:19 AM

since you have a 650r you need a tripple clamp, bar mounts with the holes to mount the GPR, you also need the forward post and finally oversize bars. this is the correct way, you can go cheep and use the sock bars but that set up does not work or look good.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JackAttack

Posted April 16, 2003 - 12:26 PM

GPR has a new Stabilizer that I saw a picture of that actually is the bottom bar clamp. Does anyone have a pic of this? It looks really cool and out of the way. :)

It looked like it rests on the triple clamp and has the bottom bar clamps attached to the sides, the bar goes across the top of it and then a top bar mount is added.

Front post mount of course.

• bhoth

Posted April 17, 2003 - 06:19 AM

go check out xr650r.net I have a couple pictures of the new unit and I am working on getting pictures of the new unit in the pro kit.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.