British members riding WR450s

2 replies to this topic
  • scoobydoo

Posted April 16, 2003 - 06:23 AM

Are there any british riders using WR450s on this board, I sold my Wr 426 01 about 18 months ago and fancy returning to the fold, however £5000 seems a lot of wedge, is it worth the extra over the 426, or should I buy an XR?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cookeye

Posted April 16, 2003 - 12:17 PM

HI i do not have a 450 but cannot think why after having a 426 you can even think of xr of any size i have freinds that are trying to get hands on 450s at the moment if they do i will let you know how good they are two of them have over 20,000 killometers on 426s so they to need assurance that it will be worth it
cookeye UK

• coldweld

Posted February 21, 2004 - 12:00 PM

New 450 arrived at dealers today Massive!!!!!! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.