2009 Price

75 replies to this topic
  • FinchFan194

Posted October 20, 2009 - 08:04 PM

Flat track? That will seperate the men from the boys!

Back to topic if it matters I paid $5500 OTD up here in WA only 45 minutes from my house for a new 08.

• mxracer8401

Posted October 20, 2009 - 08:57 PM

Flat track? That will seperate the men from the boys!

Back to topic if it matters I paid $5500 OTD up here in WA only 45 minutes from my house for a new 08.

How long ago?

• FinchFan194

Posted October 20, 2009 - 09:02 PM

3 weeks.

• micahmorgan

Posted October 21, 2009 - 10:46 AM

Last week, I picked up a 2009 from http://www.tousleymotorsports.com/ from an add on eBay.

I paid just under $5k. If you use their shipping, you pay less money and get it within a week. Other shipping companies tried to add extra fees after their quoted price and said I will receive my new bike in 3-5 weeks.

Since I am getting it from out of state to Nevada, I don't have to pay sales tax either. My local Vegas dealers, Ride Now Motorsports, kept saying "MSRP plus the normal additional fees."

• Mike546

Posted October 21, 2009 - 11:36 AM

New 09 on ebay for $5199 + shipping. Here is the auction # 110447964384. Says to call the phone # in the ad for a shipping quote. Up here in NY they are going for $4995 + $175 set up.

• mxracer8401

Posted October 21, 2009 - 11:43 AM

Last week, I picked up a 2009 from http://www.tousleymotorsports.com/ from an add on eBay.

I paid just under $5k. If you use their shipping, you pay less money and get it within a week. Other shipping companies tried to add extra fees after their quoted price and said I will receive my new bike in 3-5 weeks.

Since I am getting it from out of state to Nevada, I don't have to pay sales tax either. My local Vegas dealers, Ride Now Motorsports, kept saying "MSRP plus the normal additional fees."

The best I could find in Utah is $5594 OTD with taxes.

• mxracer8401

Posted October 21, 2009 - 11:48 AM

Does anyone have any pics of a blue yz with black rims? I am thinkin of picking up the white (for the black rims) and then throwing blue plastic back on....

• FinchFan194

Posted October 21, 2009 - 01:17 PM

I have one but its an 04 maybe someone else will chime in for ya.

• shrubitup

Posted October 21, 2009 - 03:01 PM

Did you do the 0/0/0 thing? Is it real? Which dealer in WA? :bonk:

• grayracer513

Posted October 21, 2009 - 03:27 PM

Does anyone have any pics of a blue yz with black rims? I am thinkin of picking up the white (for the black rims) and then throwing blue plastic back on....

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FinchFan194

Posted October 21, 2009 - 06:19 PM

Did you do the 0/0/0 thing? Is it real? Which dealer in WA? :bonk:

You know it!

The dealer was Brothers Powersports in Bremerton I am pretty sure they have 09's but I got the last 08.

• DND

Posted October 21, 2009 - 07:10 PM

I did exactly that, bought a white SE and had the dealer swap on blue plastic. Plus I'm proud and shameless which is a dangerous combination, so here it is....
Posted Image
Posted Image

• mxracer8401

Posted October 21, 2009 - 07:16 PM

Posted Image

Thank you!

• mxracer8401

Posted October 21, 2009 - 07:31 PM

I did exactly that, bought a white SE and had the dealer swap on blue plastic. Plus I'm proud and shameless which is a dangerous combination, so here it is....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Your bike looks freakin sweet!!! Did the dealer just swap right across for the plastics? What about the dude that buys a white bike with silver rims then?! What happend with the seat also?

• shrubitup

Posted October 21, 2009 - 07:47 PM

You know it!

The dealer was Brothers Powersports in Bremerton I am pretty sure they have 09's but I got the last 08.

They are right down the road from me. Every time I have been there for parts they just seemed to be not interested in me. Didja have a good experience or?

• FinchFan194

Posted October 21, 2009 - 07:48 PM

Thats how my bike came LOL! It was suppose to be blue but it had white plast and silver rims. I didn't mind other than I think the grey seat is uglier than sin. I am replacing it with an all blue gripper seat and I am putting Blue (as the main color) graphics on it should be pretty sweet.

• DND

Posted October 22, 2009 - 09:22 AM

Your bike looks freakin sweet!!! Did the dealer just swap right across for the plastics? What about the dude that buys a white bike with silver rims then?! What happend with the seat also?

Thanks! Yes, the dealer swapped no cost, seat included. In fact I was shopping around for a blue one before all the dealers had their '09 bikes on the floor, just sleds in the winter up here. The lady at the dealer I bought from said we have an '09 in white, but can make it blue. So I wound up with a blue/black bike without even working them. Needless to say I've found my dealer.

I've been back and the white/silver bike is gone so someone must have bought it.

• mxracer8401

Posted October 22, 2009 - 04:52 PM

Thanks! Yes, the dealer swapped no cost, seat included. In fact I was shopping around for a blue one before all the dealers had their '09 bikes on the floor, just sleds in the winter up here. The lady at the dealer I bought from said we have an '09 in white, but can make it blue. So I wound up with a blue/black bike without even working them. Needless to say I've found my dealer.

I've been back and the white/silver bike is gone so someone must have bought it.

I got my bike today at Delta Sports Center... $5675 OTD... taxes and all. No dealer would come with $150 of the price. I got a white with black rims... NO ONE would swap the blue plastic... meh! At least I got a killer deal!

Now the fun part... how do I correctly break in a 4T?:bonk:

• cjxrider125

Posted October 26, 2009 - 06:41 PM

is $5500 OTD a good deal for an 09 yz450? im thinkin about making the switch to blue....

• rmcr250r

Posted October 26, 2009 - 07:37 PM

got mine for $5199

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.