Ocotillo Wells - May 16, 17, 18

3 replies to this topic
  • lisa'sxr4

Posted April 15, 2003 - 09:04 AM

Come out & help celebrate my hubby's 30th Bday! :)
We will head down Fri aft/eve and would enjoy good company & good riding.

So - who's in?

• Rokatt88

Posted April 16, 2003 - 11:40 AM

Hi Lisa,

I just got back into the office and was checking up on The Thumper Talk. I left for Ocotillo Wells last Friday night and then went from there to Lake Havasu (Calif side) on Sunday. Got back into town last night. Oh man, it was great! Kids rode like the Stallions they are! :) Needless to say...I'll be there. I won't have the kids with me that weekend. See who else I can conjure up!
Ciao, Bell-Lah!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lisa'sxr4

Posted April 17, 2003 - 04:43 AM

Thank you for the great directions you gave about 2 weeks ago. My hubby joined his family in O'side Tuesday afternoon & they all drove to Ocotillo on Tuesday night. They put in about 100 miles on Wednesday & were absolutely loving it. Hubby said I'd have no problems riding out there - so I'm looking forward to it. They are doing a short ride today (only 30 or so miles he says) and then heading home to help me pack for the HV trip.

Now I know we will have an experienced leader around. Look forward to meeting you.

• Rokatt88

Posted April 17, 2003 - 06:41 AM

Hi Leese,

Great to hear everyone is having a good ride! I'll see if I can get ThumpDaddy650, Tomahawk, PowayRider & T-Shady to join the FUN! Have fun at HV. Sounds like an awesome time. Wish I could make that one! Hope you find lotz of Easter Eggs! :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.