UN CHAINED

1 reply to this topic
  • Sully

Posted May 28, 2000 - 08:47 PM

What did you think you were going to get a Van Halen MP3 this ain't Napster Bud.To the Chain I put a 14 front spkt and a 51 sprkt on my 426 and I have a fmf power core 4 exaust Now after every ride it seems I have to thighten the chain does every one have this situation or do I still have bad riding habits?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MxGuy

Posted May 30, 2000 - 09:49 PM

I replaced the stock chain after tightening it 4 times in 3 weeks.. Yamaha cheaped out there. Buy a DID x-ring.. you'll love it. And it's much more responsive on the throttle. And I've yet to adjust it after 2 months.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.