Thanks boys!

6 replies to this topic
  • beezer

Posted April 15, 2003 - 03:50 AM

I figured I would let the rest of you spend hours and hours messing with the WR450. Why should I miss Oprah?

I put all the new brass in my carb last night and Geez does that thing go! Third gear wheelies down the street.

I used the 48 pilot, 160 main, YZ needle at #4, 72 starter jet and 2.5 turns on the fuel screw. I pulled the grey wire and added the GYT baffle. The GYT baffle is really cheap looking so I got a PRO Billet baffle. The bike ran better with the PRO Billet.

Thanks again!

Lets see how long I go before I

• geo199

Posted April 15, 2003 - 04:20 AM

how do i know when to believe you? :)

• beezer

Posted April 15, 2003 - 04:24 AM

It is very difficult to tell as I lie for a living.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted April 15, 2003 - 04:32 AM

So you're a lawyer, huh? :) :D

• Lon13

Posted April 15, 2003 - 05:39 AM

Third gear wheelies down the STREET? Does your wife glare at you when you come back? Mine does. :)

• racemile

Posted April 15, 2003 - 09:56 AM

When I do that my wife comes out with a sour look and starts throwing my gear at me...I usually get a piece of equipment per word..."ARE-(duck helmet) YOU (duck left boot) STUPID?!?! (Sidestep scattersheild)....some people just dont understand the whole "test ride" thing. :) :D :D

• Jonesy920

Posted April 15, 2003 - 12:58 PM

I put money on Politician. :D :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.